The Kings and Queens of Grimedale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apthocary

2 posters

Go down

Apthocary  Empty Apthocary

Post by The Good Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:03 am

Edwardus walked into his store wearing his work rope and his mask in hand. "Good morn, James." He greeted his coworker. Today was going to be a good day. He could feel it in his bones.

"Oh, morning, Edwardus. Sleep well?" The blonde haired male asked. He was dressed similar to Edwardus, but had a grey robe on. His eyes were green too.

"Well actually. You?" He asked as he went to put on his mask. The two of them had become good friends over the past three months or so.

"Great, thanks."

The Good

Back to top Go down

Apthocary  Empty Re: Apthocary

Post by Iris Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:02 pm

Iris walked into the store of her good friend Edwardus in need of assistance for the hands of her friends and master. They all suffered calloused hands from sewing all day by hand and, with the Summer Festival coming up so soon, they wanted to cure this as quickly as they could.Good morning sirs. Edwardus can you give me anything for calloused hands? Madame Labouve wants us to start using it so we can go to the festival looking our best. The brunette asked with a smile on her face, fiddling with the only remaining memory of her mother; a single onyx gem on a silver chain. It was amazingly elegant and stood out against her pale blue work dress and brown flats. Most girls weren't allowed jewelry but Madame Labouve allowed it only because it was an heirloom from a deceased family member.

Iris
Admin

https://battleforgrimedale.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Good Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:52 pm

Edwardus turned his head and looked at one of his friends, Iris. "Ah! Hello, Iris. Of course I do.." With a smile, Edwardus went over to a bookshelve and grabbed some herbs. " Festival eh? That sounds fun." He walked backed over to the table and started to measure the herbs and putting them into one of those smashing bowls.

The Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:03 pm

Iris nodded, showing her large bag of fabrics and strings for the shop.Madame Labouve sent me to do shopping for the girls. This is the most demanding time of year, festival season, and the girls and I need all the fabrics we can get our hands. She even let me make my own dress with a fabric I got to choose for myself! The girl said smiling even brighter than before. She loved dress making and it was always so much fun to wear the finished product and keep it for years to come.

Iris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Good Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:32 pm

"Oh? That's right. This is festival season." Edwardus started to mix the herbs in such for Iris. "By the way, I might need you to sue something for me later, but after you're done with the festivals. He finished the mixer and scrapped it into a glass container. "That'll be sixteen pieces of silver."

The Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:00 pm

Iris nodded excitedly at Edwardus' proposition and money requirement.It seems like it keeps getting expensive everyday. And I would love to sew you something for festival. She smiled as she handed over the money and took the mix into her bag of things.So are you going to be working for festival or are you going to go for fun this year? OH! Are you going to ask someone?! She giggled as she poked him from behind the counter. She knew a lot about her friend, including his sexuality. Not many people in Ecclesia were open about things like this but the two of them grew close fast.

Iris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Good Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:11 pm

"Thank you, Iris." He chuckled lightly and took the money from her and put it away. "And yes, I'm going to have some fun this year while James gets to work. We which off each year...or at least try to." He admitted with a smirk, then blushed when she asked was he taking anyone this year. "No one has really asked me..." He whispered to her, leaning on the counter. "Unless you can find me someone.

The Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:18 pm

Iris let out a squeal of delight and began jumping in place.I get to play love maker! She giggled as she hugged her bag close to her and smiled. If there was one thing Iris loved more than being herself it was helping others find someone to love.Is there anyone you want me to get you?! I know this one vamp is going to be here for some reason. She's super pretty but kinda sorta super mean to people like us. I could try and get you a fae friend. She started yammering on, jumping to sit up on the counter and face him.

Iris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Good Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:31 pm

"Oh gods.." He rolled her eyes playfully and propped his elbows on the counter. Edwardus frowned a bit when she mentioned a girl vampire. "I don't know about that, Iris." The sorcerer stood back up straight and walked from behind the counter to fix something on a herb self. "You know what happened the Gretchen..I just don't think I'm ready to date a girl right now." He whispered the last part.

The Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:53 pm

Iris frowned.oh come on. You're going to have to get back to dating sometime soon. If you don't you're never going to marry one day.She said as she looked at Edwardus with slight concern. She knew he was going through a hard time but he needed to learn to move past everything.

Iris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Good Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:01 pm

Edwardus paused for a moment before turning his head to see a male consumer walk in. "I'll be right with you, sir." He called to him.
"Take your time." He gave Edwardus a smirk and started to browse.
The apothecary shook his head with a smile and looked back at Iris. "Yeah, I'll marry when I'm dead."

The Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:08 pm

Iris scowled and got off the counter, heading to the door.You could at least try to be excited to go to festival.she said before asking out of the store and slammed the door behind her. She may have been friends with the apothicary but he was starting to get on her last nerve. Not wanting to waste anymore time she went back to the shop to give the fabric to the girls and start her own dress.

Iris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Good Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:11 pm

"Oh, Iris!" He called after her, frowning. Edwardus knew that he had upset her and decided to go after her...after he helped the man. He left the shop and went to Iris' store. Once he got there, he looked for her. "Iris?"

The Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:17 pm

A blonde girl who was behind the counter looked at Edwardus and frowned at him.Oh. It's you.She said annoyed Turning from him and walking behind a curtain she went to go get her friend. Iris walked out of the back and glared at him with her hands on her hips.what do you want? You've done enough haven't you.She said moving to get more fabric from one of the shelves nearby, a dark blue color.

Iris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Good Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Taking in a deep breath, Edwardus leaned on the counter." I know you're trying to help me and I appreciate, honestly, but I..." He sighed and looked down. After I moment of thinking, he looked up at her. "Fine...I'll meet this vampire."

The Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:40 pm

You don't want to meet Nymeria.The seamstress said pulling fabrics and laying it out in a spare cutting table to cut designs. She was packed with orders for festival and needed to get those done as well as her own dress if she wanted to go.

Iris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Good Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:51 pm

Edwardus rubbed his forehead."Yeah, but...a little fun never hurt nobody, right?" He tried to ease the tension between himself and her. "Hey, I'll give you free healing paste for a month? Just don't be upset with me."

The Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:58 pm

Ed, I'm telling you. Nym is bad news and a bloodthirsty vampire who would bleed you dry for fun.Iris said sitting and sewing the rough cuts together for the underskirt and underside of the dress. There was so much she had to do and little time to do it.

Iris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Good Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:41 pm

"Then who do you want me to go out with then?" He asked, watching her make a dress. He would do anything for her not to be mad at him. She was like his best friend...

The Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:46 pm

Iris scowled and stared at him.I don't know and I don't care. Now, if you would be so kind as to leave the shop. I have people to attend to and dresses to sew as well as my own. Goodbye Edwardus. She said flatly before going to the back room that the workers were permitted to be in.

Iris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Good Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:48 pm

Frowning, he walked out of her shop and headed back to his own. He felt bad about not being able to make her happy and just decided to let it go and continue his work.

The Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum